Brother Printer - Scanner error code 44
Cause: - The internal temperature is too low or too high.
- Switch off the power of the printer.
- Now open the front cover by pressing its button and pulling it towards you.
- Now, hold the handle of the drum unit until it stops. And, hold the handle of the toner cartridge to push it towards the machine to open it.
- After performing this step, you can easily pull out the drum unit.
- If by any chance you have more than one ink cartridges, then repeat the same steps for each of them.
Also, you can use some precautions to avoid more problems, some of them are:
- Place something underneath on a clean a flat surface, before placing toner cartridge or cartridges.
- Also, the brother printers highly recommend using their own components in their printers, because they are reliable, perform well, and have many other benefits.
- But if you use some other third parties drum unit then Brother Printer Company is not responsible for any sort of damage.