Brother Printer - Scanner error code 37
Cause: - The machine does not work due to a paper jam.
Solution: -Paper jamming issue is a very common issue for all the printers’ users. Thus, having errors like error 37 is very natural. Here, we have few steps which you can follow to resolve this issue of your problem.
Step 1: Clear the jam from the outside of the paper
- First, turn off your printer and unplug it. It ensures your safety while you check the inside and outside of the printer.
- You have to first cancel all the printing jobs that are in progress, and then turn it off.
- Second step is to remove all the papers from the tray and then reload it again.
- Don’t forget to check for small pieces of paper stuck inside.
- Now, you have to open the access door. By performing this step you will have two benefits –
- You will be able to remove any paper stuck inside.
- You will be able to access the rollers inside and clean them gently. Also, don’t forget to remove the debris with soft and moist paper towel.
- Also, check whether rollers are turning properly or not. If it is not rolling smoothly, then there might be a need to replace the rollers.
Now, you can simply close the access door and plug the printer.