Why my Epson printer displaying error 0xe5?
If you are wondering why your Epson Printer is facing Error 0xe5? And how to fix it.? Then don't worry because, in this blog, we will explain to you the reasons responsible for causing error 0xe5 and different ways to resolve it.
If you want professional help to get rid of Epson printer error code 0xe5 then contact us now!
But the question is how you will know about the Epson error 0xe5?
Well, when the error takes place your machine will start running slowly and starts to hang when the error code appears on the screen.
Here we have mentioned the most common reasons responsible for the Epson printer error code 0xe5 to take place.
Factors Responsible for Causing Epson error code 0xe5
- There is a malware attack on your system.
- There is a CR encoder failure or motor driver failure.
- Your computer is not able to recognize your printer.
- Your printer is having paper jamming problems.
- Your carriage of printer is overloaded.
- Your ink cartridges are faulty or empty at the time.
1. Scan Your Complete System
Install an antivirus software and use to scan the entire computer. This will inform you about the malware attacks if any. If any issue is found out during the scanning of your computer then you have to delete it. Once you eliminate the threat you have to restart your PC and disconnect it from your Epson printer. Wait for a while and then reconnect the printer to your computer again. Move to next solution if this one doesn’t work out well.
2. Reset Your Epson Printer
To completely reset your printer you have to follow the steps written below:
- First step is to take out all the cables, USB, and wires.
- Turn off the main power supply.
- Wait for 2-5 minutes.
- Reconnect all the cables back into your printer.
- Turn on the main power supply as well.
You have to try printing a document for testing and find whether the error still continues or not. If it doesn’t work out as planned jump to next solution.
3. Systematically Check Your Printer
The very basic steps are to check for loose wires, connectivity issues, and the condition of print head. You also have to make sure that you have properly uploaded the paper in the paper tray and they are not running low.
Check the Ink Cartridges
You have to open the cartridge cover and check how much ink is left in your ink cartridges. If they are empty make sure to refill them. And, if the error still persists then there is a good chance that the cartridges are faulty. You can contact us for professional help and assistance in rearranging the correct cartridges in your Epson printer. And, even after that, the Epson error code 0xe5 continues, and then move forward towards the next solution.
5. Deactivate the Advance Printing Feature
- • You have to press the Window logo key and R key simultaneously.
- • When the search box pops us you have to type printmanagement.msc and hit the enter button.
- • Another window will open from which you have to select your printer name and right click on it to select properties
- • Now, select the advanced option and unselect the enable advanced printing features.
You have to try printing a test document to check whether the error has been resolved or not.
We hope that you have clearly understood the different ways to resolve the Epson printer error 0xe5. Another advice is you have to keep your printer software updated and clean from time to time. And, if you need professional help don’t hesitate, contact us now!