How do I get my Brother printer out of error 30?
As we all know Brother Printer is one of the widely use printer in the printer industry. It is so work efficient that it is preferred in commercial industry and for personal use. But just like any other electronic machine it has some drawbacks which take place from time to time. One of the common errors which take place in Brother Printer is Brother Printer error 30.
Brother printer error code 30 is a technical problem. It slows down the working efficiency of your printer and slows the speed of printing. In this blog, we will help you to understand the possible reasons behind the error and solutions to resolve it.
For better result you can contact the Brother Printer Support service provided by our time remotely across the USA. Moving on, let’s understand the reason behind the error.
Possible Reasons Liable for Brother Printer error 30
- The print head carriage is not returning back to its position or is falling far from the unit.
- When the buttons on both sides are not fitting properly on either side of carriage.
- You have not locked your carriage properly at its place.
Let’s move on towards the solutions to eradicate the Brother Printer error code 30.
- Open the printer scanner cover using the plastic tabs.
- Carefully shift the print head to the middle position.
- Now, make sure that there is no staple; bits of paper are present there.
You have to print a test file to check whether the error still persists or eradicated. If the error still continues then jump to next solution method.
- Use the tabs of the scanner cover to hold it until it is locked properly into the pen position.
- Now, place it on either left or right side of the printer.
- Gently slide the print head to the right side under the printer cover to ensure that you have clean the entire encoder strip.
- You have to use a lint free cloth to clean the encoder strip firmly and then scrub it from one end to another.
You can simply move on to next step, if this method doesn’t work well.
- • You have to check for the position of the encoder strip.
- • If the encoder strip is not placed properly then you must open the printer.
- • Carefully, take out the encoder strip.
- • Wait for a while and then place the encoder strip back into the printer.
- • Now, restart your Brother Printer and computer.
Try printing a test document for verifying whether the error code 30 is still present or not.
We hope that you have resolved the Brother Printer error 30 successfully. In case, you are not able to resolve it with these methods then you can have our assistance. Our expertise will also suggest you the small tip and tricks to keep your Brother printer updated and maintained.
Further, to have professionals at your service, contact us now!